Home Forums (PORT) General Q & A (09PORT18) Assignment due date?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Amber Dannhauser 2 years ago.

• Author

David Tarr
    Student

Hi Bobbi, When is our first assignment due? I’ve poked around, but couldn’t find a date. Thanks! -Dave

Bobbi Lane
    Instructor

Hi, David! The normal way, or old way of assignment dates is the week after the Sunday following the lesson. So Lesson 1 is Sept. 7 and that assignment is due Sept. 16. The instructor should do the critiques by Wed. after posting. However, I’m glad you wrote because I’m leading a photo tour to Iceland and I’ll be gone from Sept. 19 until Oct. 1. I will be happy to do critiques now if you have shot the first assignment. I’m not sure how often I will have internet while in Iceland but I should have it at least every couple of days. I’ll do the critiques as often as I can! Thanks for writing in, Dave!

David Tarr
    Student

Thanks, Bobbi. Iceland! That sounds like great fun. The first assignment is pretty straight forward, I’ll post shots when I can. Good luck and I hope you have great weather in Iceland!

Hi Bobbi! I’m afraid that I have been tardy in submitting my assignments. We have had house guests back-to-back (and another arriving this week; but I will catch up as soon as I can, if that’s ok?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.