This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bobbi Lane 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Debbie
    Student

Hi, I had to unexpectedly go out of town this week. Will get home tomorrow. Do you accept late assignments or should I just move on to the next?

Debbie

Bobbi Lane
    Instructor

hi, Debbie! Yes, of course! Since there is just two of you in the class, it’s no problem! Shoot and post when you can and I will critique as soon as I can. No worries!

Debbie
    Student

Well, as it turns out, I probably will not get all my assignments in. My daughter and her family were moving from Oregon to KY and came to visit on their way and left 3 of 5 of my grandkids with me. They are beautiful and would make great subjects, but I’m honestly exhausted. still gonna try. Didn’t want you to think I’d quit.

Bobbi Lane
    Instructor

Hi, Debbie! Don’t worry! I am not going anywhere, to you can still shoot, whenever you can, and I will critique. You can send the images to me directly at bobbi@bobbilane.com. I will try to get the critiques done as soon as I can. It’s definitely worth shooting the assignments as you learn so much in the creating process. Stay in touch!
    Bobbi

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.