We know you have a choice on where you go to learn how to become a better photographer, and that’s why we strive to be the best! Nowhere else will you find so many world class photographers and instructors as you will here online at The Bryan Peterson School of Photography. With Bryan Peterson, Charlie Borland, Chris Hurtt, Joe Baraban, Scott Stulberg, and a host of others just waiting to teach you everything they know you can’t help but become a better photographer. Don’t waste time and money with other courses that “may” teach you something, join our online classes here at The Bryan Peterson School of Photography and get guaranteed results!
- All of our courses are entirely internet based.
- You do NOT need to be at your computer at a certain time to engage in the course lessons. None of our courses are “live”. All course material is accessible to you at all times after the lesson start date.
- You will need a computer or, at a minimum, temporary access to a computer, to view your lesson and submit your photographs for critique.
- Please check the Course Requirement section found at the end of each Course Description to understand what is needed for that class.
- Register for a class or classes by selecting the course start date from the drop down and clicking “Add to Cart”
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card and Paypal for your convenience.
- Shortly before the course begins, you will receive a welcome letter from your course instructor.
- New students will also receive a username and password that allows you to access all of areas of the website that you will need.
- On the course start date, using your username and password, you will log in to www.bpsop.com/my-account to gain access your course and lesson.
- Each lesson will be an informative and thorough explanation of all aspects of that week’s subject, complete with photographic examples and Video Streams, if needed.
- After reading the lesson and watching any Video Streams that may be available, you will have 10 days to complete the assignment.
- Once you have taken your photos, downloaded them to your computer, you then will upload your assignment photos from your computer to the BPSOP classroom. (“How To Upload” will be provided later)
- Once your photos are in the Class Photos, your instructors will have until the Wednesday following the assignment due date to critique them. However, if you submit your photos early most instructors will critique them shortly thereafter.
- On each successive Friday for the length of your course, your lesson will be activated at 2:00am Eastern Standard Time and available for viewing and printing.
- You will be able to contact your instructors via email with any questions you have or ask them via “The Q&A” message board…plus ask questions of your fellow photography enthusiasts on “The Q&A” as well.
- We are so confident that you will be happy with the course that we offer a money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied days 7 of your course start day, or if you feel this course is not for you, then you will be entitled to a full refund.
- You are able to access your course for a minimum of one year after completion.
Each week you will receive fun and innovative lessons via our website that you can download. These assignments will be both enjoyable and challenging. You will have 10 days to complete your assignment. After you have completed your work, you will upload your photos (an easy step-by-step process) and our instructors will offer an honest, to the point critique of your photographs.
Probably the number one reason you are here is to have your work critiqued by some of the world greatest photographers and teachers. Folks, this is why these instructors are here too. They are passionate about their teachings and we all know one of the greatest rewards in life is helping others. They will offer extremely honest to the point critiques of your work. No beating around the bush here. We’re all adults here and we’ll save the “sugar coating” for the dessert cookies!
Two Instructors per Class
Your satisfaction is our priority and to ensure you will always be taken care of, we have knowledgeable and gifted instructors for every Photography and Photoshop class we offer. Some of our courses are staffed by two instructors to aid in your learning experience and also give you twice the number of ideas to help in your creativity. The benefits are many. Not the least of which is getting all of your critiques done ON-TIME, each and every week, and all of your questions answered in a timely fashion.
A forum is available for all your photographic discussions. Here you can interact with our instructors and fellow photographers. Meet new friends in a fun approachable learning environment. This is where you will ask the questions and get answers from those who have experienced exactly what you are going through.
We at The Bryan Peterson School of Photography want you to be completely satisfied with the level of instruction you are receiving. So in order to ensure your satisfaction, we are offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your course, and notify us within 7 days of your course start date, we will refund your tuition in full.
Please note: If you wish to drop a course you must do so in the first week of your session and you will be fully refunded. No course credits will be awarded. If you wish to take the course at a later date you will need to repurchase it at that time.
We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information. Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.